[BLDG-SIM] Utility Load Data breakdown

Ian Doebber Ian.Doebber at arup.com
Mon Aug 13 10:38:11 PDT 2007

I'm working on a retrofit project looking into ice storage.  We have
their utility data and can obtain some weather data.  I have heard of
programs that have been able to break down utility data to give a good
estimate of the components such as lighting, cooling, etc.  I'm
specifically interested in the cooling load and obtaining a good
estimate of the load profile throughout the day to understand the
benefits of peak load shifting.  Let me know if you know of any such
program.

Ian Doebber
Arup
Mechanical Engineer