[BLDG-SIM] Modeling a pool in eQuest [mistake in 1st email]

Neeraj Kapoor near_ej at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 06:00:52 PDT 2007

Solar Water Heating for Pools may also be modeled using Retscreen. It's available for free online at http://www.retscreen.net/ang/t_software.php
~Neeraj Kapoor

----- Original Message ----
From: "Tupper, Kendra" <Kendra.Tupper at sf.fk.com>
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Sent: Tuesday, 31 July, 2007 2:40:20 PM
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Modeling a pool in eQuest [mistake in 1st email]

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
	{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}
pre
	{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";}
p.tabletext, li.tabletext, div.tabletext
	{margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:3.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:11.0pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:Arial;}
span.highlight
	{font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
span.EmailStyle23
	{font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
 _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{}
-->

You can also use FChart (program from
 U. of Wisconsin ,
 Madison ) to
model pool heating (with or without solar heating).

Kendra Tupper

LEED® AP

FLACK + KURTZ

405 Howard St.