[BLDG-SIM] Displacement Ventilation Diffusers

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Mon Aug 27 11:38:59 PDT 2007

Bryce,

See this post for a displacement ventilation workaround using eQuest:

http://elcca-exchange.blogspot.com/2006/08/equest-displacement-ventilati
on.html

We're anxiously awaiting a future release of eQuest that will support
DV.

Regards

Brandon Nichols, PE, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical