[BLDG-SIM] System 6 and High Efficiency Window

Fred Porter fporter at archenergy.com
Thu Aug 23 16:23:35 PDT 2007

Newer DOE-2.2 versions allow choice of keyword COOL-SOURCE for PIU
system type. Values either ELEC-DX or CHILLED-WATER. Choosing
COOL-SOURCE = ELEC-DX and, for the zones, TERMINAL-TYPE = PARALLEL
creates "System 6."

This option may only be available in text mode. See the latest  I can't
find it on the menu screens in my version of EQ v3.61.

--

Fred W. Porter, B.S., LEED A.P.
Senior Engineer

  _____