[BLDG-SIM] parking garage ventilation control

Michael Haughey mhaughey at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 15:21:58 PDT 2007

Hi Aleka,

There could be other automatic means acceptable to the local authority
having jurisdiction.  A timer might be one example (off at night, on during
the day).   A good place to start is to ask the code official.  Also check
the code, such as the IMC 2003 if that is what is adopted for the project.

Cheers,

Michael Haughey

Silvertip Integrated Engineering Consultants
303-650-1080
Cell:  303-903-4722
Fax:  303-430-1402
mhaughey at earthlink.net