[BLDG-SIM] Citi Multi Variable Refrigerant System

Tara Frentrop tstreck at WoodHarbinger.com
Wed Aug 22 12:28:42 PDT 2007

Dana,

A model has been created which can simulate Mitsubishi City Multi. It is
called EnergyPro and was developed by Energy Soft. Their web address is:

http://www.energysoft.com/

Tara Frentrop
Mechanical Engineer
LEED Accredited Professional