[BLDG-SIM] cannot meet ASHRAE 90.1 required hours

Graham Carter & Megan Lyall hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 14 13:17:32 PDT 2007

Do you have night purge running or AHUs cycling on night setback? If
so some (possibly all) systems reports include these hours in
addition to the normal occupied hours you are really interested in.
I always have to go back and refresh my memory on this stuff, but I
know for sure the SS-R report reports these additional hours as under-
cooled or under-heated where relevant.

If that doesn't explain things then there could be all kinds of other
explanations such as cooling equipment scheduled as unavailable,
supply temperature scheduled rather than demand reset etc.  Hourly
reports of offending days showing what all the equipment and
temperatures are doing will no doubt identify where you need to look ...

Regards,
Graham