[BLDG-SIM] eQUST Shell footprint shape

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:21:39 PDT 2007

Hi David,

The fix is quite easy.

In the first page of the design development wizard for the building shell
(General Shell Information).  You can position the shell within the site
"Shell Location Within Site."  You can either opt to locate the shell
immediately above or below a reference shell, or check the box labeled
"specify exact site coordinates."

I usually create an autocad file that has all of my buildings drawn in their
correct locations.  I break the building (or buildings) down into shells for
easy modeling and trace them in the eQuest wizard.  I specify the exact site
location with X=0, Y=0 and change only Z to match the height of the
particular floor.

Hope this helps!

~Karen~

--