[BLDG-SIM] hourly reports in eQuest 3.6

Sheila sagerer at sevengroup.com
Fri Aug 10 10:36:36 PDT 2007

Good afternoon Robert,

Make sure you name your report something easy to remember.  Then, when
you open the .sim file, use the search/find feature with your report
name as the keyword.  Another way I search for the report, and also
within the report, is to use the search on day and time basis, example
"123124" gives me the end of the report at December 31, hour 24.  When
using the date/hour format, remember that there is usually an hourly
report already defaulted by eQuest in the .sim file, and if using a
global block, the global parameter may be listed separately for the
entire hourly schedule before your full report shows up.

Good luck and have a nice weekend.

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Engineer, EIT, LEED AP
Energy Opportunities, Inc, a 7group company
Phone: 717-880-9069
Fax: 717-291-9497
www.sevengroup.com