[BLDG-SIM] Solar desiccant dehumidifiers available yet?

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at sevengroup.com
Thu Aug 9 17:04:46 PDT 2007

Here are a few to check out.  I have not personally used any yet.  The
SunChill product was used on a LEED Platinum Audubon project near LA I
think.

http://www.nvo.com/southwestsolar/
http://www.sunchiller.com/
http://www.geniusac.com/

The rep tells me the last one can use solar thermal to heat the
desiccant.

Marcus Sheffer
Energy Opportunities, Inc/a 7group Company
1200 E Camping Area Road, Wellsville, PA  17365
717-292-2636, sheffer at sevengroup.com
www.sevengroup.com