[BLDG-SIM] EA Cr 1 campuses

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Thu Aug 2 10:13:49 PDT 2007

I know there have been CIRs related to this issue.  Search USGBC's
website with a few different keywords and you should be able to find the
pertinent interpretations.  Good luck.

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204

direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com

Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA