[BLDG-SIM] IES<VE> Users

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Wed Aug 1 22:13:47 PDT 2007

we just had one of the programmers in our office.  It looks pretty
robust, has a nice graphical interface and translator from our revit
models, so for us, that could save time.  Also, it has some good day
lighting analysis tools, so with the one model we can look at thermal
performance and day lighting.  that is intriguing.  that said, I haven't
used it on a project yet.

Leonard Sciarra, AIA, LEED ap

312.577.6580 (Dir)

G E N S L E R | Architecture & Design Worldwide

30 West Monroe Street

Chicago IL, 60603

312.456.0123

leonard_sciarra at gensler.com