[Bldg-sim] refrigeration in equest

mcevoy at engr.mun.ca mcevoy at engr.mun.ca
Thu Dec 13 12:28:57 PST 2007

Hello, has anyone used the refrigeration V3.61 in equest? I am having a
problem with getting the program to simulate it says
Error: COEF (1.00404477,-0.00405497, 0.00001017)
       FREEZING-T in Domestic Hot Water Loop has Expression Evaluation
       Error: Invalid BDL reference

Does anyone know how to fix this error. Also, it will not navigate to the
error so I know exactly what to fix. When I check the building description
it says no BDL errors, but when I simulate the building it says there is
an error. Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris McEvoy