[Bldg-sim] Moving BLDG-SIM Mailing List to ONEBUILDING.ORG

Jason Glazer jglazer at gardanalytics.com
Fri Dec 7 08:23:33 PST 2007

Several people have asked about the existing archive. The
archive was copied to the new server:

http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/

You can search from the first message on March 4, 1999
through the over 5000 messages posted since.  The new
archive includes messages posted on the same day.  That is
much better than when I updated the archive manually on
GARD.COM every few months.

The search engine reindexes the archive each night.  In
addition, I think Google will by crawling the
onebuilding.org web site soon so you will be able to search
using Google.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users