[BLDG-SIM] Only one month left to get articles in for the April issue of IBPSA News.

Larry Degelman ldegelman at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 19 16:30:09 PST 2007

With this next issue of the News, IBPSA will have entered its 17th year
of publishing its semi-annual newsletter for the worldwide simulation
community.  So, to get news of your activities in the building
simulation area represented in Vol. 17, No. 1, send me any announcements
of meetings, awards, publications, future conferences, past conference
wrap-ups, etc. by 21 March 2007.  Include color articles if you have any
to share.  Our editor can work easier with Word document files rather
than PDF files, so doc files would be much appreciated.

Affiliate Representatives, please notify your members of this request.

Thank you very much for your contributions.

LOD, IBPSA News chairperson
Larry O. Degelman, P.E.          <mailto:ldegelman at suddenlink.net>
ldegelman at suddenlink.net
Professor Emeritus of Architecture     1-979-696-2506
Texas A&M University