[BLDG-SIM] SS-O Reports

karen mozes kmozes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:58:45 PST 2007

Hi all,
The SS-O results of a model in eQuest gives that ALL my conditioned spaces
are below 60 F whenever the fan is in operation, with the exception of
mechanical rooms which have a higher design temperature set-point.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem, or has an idea where I can find
the error?
I checked all my schedules and set-points and they seem to make sense.

I have defined the cooling capacity and outside air, as well as flow rates
for all units based on Trace outputs - could that be the cause?
Thank you all for your help,

--
Karen Elisabeth Mozes