[bldg-sim] SPAM: Tax Credit Question

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Feb 5 15:23:44 PST 2007

While we are on the subject - any idea if eQUEST has been added to the
list of acceptable software yet?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com