[BLDG-SIM] Water-to-Water Heat Pump Chillers and GLHE's

Jeff Staller jstaller at ctgenergetics.com
Fri Feb 23 14:04:29 PST 2007

Mike,

Indeed it is difficult to get all zones into the t-stat throttling range with 2-pipe fan coils; especially important for LEED certification if the building is being simulated based on ASHRAE Appendix G requirements.  I've tried the setting up the 2-pipe circulation loop control with a SNAP command and base it on outdoor air temp (55° F for Boston area) but the hours still exceed 3%.  I will try the SCHEDULE command to see if I get less under cooled/heated hours.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff Staller

CTG Energetics