[BLDG-SIM] A Small Nuisance - non-technical question

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Feb 23 13:54:28 PST 2007

Used to be that you could do this by going to the shell tab and
clicking on the CAD drawing properties and selecting none. Recently I
have been unable to do that (I suspect its because I upgraded to eQUEST
v3.6, but I could be wrong). You can also do this by opening up the PD2
file in a text editor and browsing to the line that references the CAD
drawing and deleting it (that's the way I do it now).

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com