[bldg-sim] Digest (01/26/2007 03:01) (#2007-830)

Tianzhen Hong thong at archenergy.com
Fri Jan 26 09:09:27 PST 2007

Anybody interested in BIM or Green Building Studio (GBS) web services may
like to contact PG&E Steve Blanc for a report "Validating Green Building
Studio". The project used real world buildings to test how Revit,
Architectural Desktop, ABS, and ArchiCAD worked with GBS to produce
meaningful energy simulations.

Tianzhen