[bldg-sim] Comparing ASHRAE 90.1 2004 with ASHRAE 90.1 1999

Jaya Mukhopadhyay jaya_mukho at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:28:54 PST 2007

  We are trying to put together a comparison analysis of ASHRAE 90.1 2004 with the current City of Houston standard (IECC 2000 with 2001 amendments / ASHRAE 90.1 1999). By presenting this analysis we hope to point out that ASHRAE 90.1 2004 is more stringent than the current energy code options.  Any suggestions as to how we can choose our base case specifications?
  Dr. Haberl, Are you tuned in?
  Thanks
  Jaya Mukhopadhyay