[bldg-sim] passive solar simulation

Murray Milne milne at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 30 09:53:36 PST 2007

Mike...

If you are doing residential buildings take a look at HEED (Home
Energy Efficient Design) on www.aud.ucla.edu/heed   Technical papers
are on www.aud.ucla.edu/energy-design-tools

Murray Milne

At 1/30/2007, Zoeteman, Mark R. wrote:
>Check out SBIC's "Designing Low Energy Buildings: Passive Solar
>Strategies & Energy 10 Software"
>
><http://www.sbicouncil.org/store/e10.php?PHPSESSID=fda65f421e42bc28b1ce7fe25e589561>http://www.sbicouncil.org/store/e10.php?PHPSESSID=fda65f421e42bc28b1ce7fe25e589561
>

>Mark Zoeteman, FTC&H
>
>----------

Murray
Milne                                                      Research
Professor
UCLA,  Department of Architecture and Urban Design, Los Angeles, 90095
             UCLA Office   Voice:
(310)206-7021                   Fax: (310)825-8959
             Malibu Office  Voice: (310)454-7328            E-mail:
milne at ucla.edu
All our  ENERGY DESIGN TOOLS  software can be downloaded free from:
             http://www.aud.ucla.edu/energy-design-tools
Please try HEED, Home Energy Efficient Design, and give us your thoughts:
             http://www.aud.ucla.edu/heed