[BLDG-SIM] creating budget cases

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Jan 23 13:54:08 PST 2007

eQUEST comes with a "compliance engine" which will automatically
create the reference case; but the reference building rule set for
ASHRAE 90.1 has not been created (or has not been publicly released)
that I am aware of.  See volume 5 of the eQUEST documentation.

GreenSim
Building Energy Performance Solutions