[BLDG-SIM] loop to loop heat pump

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:29:22 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I wrote about a week ago how to model a radiant floor system heated by a
heat-pump & ground loop.

I received some answers--thanks! and have set up a test model with a
loop-to-loop heat pump type chiller, lake/well loop and induction coils.
However, when I run the program, it crashes.  I get an error message stating
that details are in a .sin file, but I can't find software to open or read
the file, so I have no idea why the file won't run.

Any assistance on how to read the .sin file, or changing the file so that it
will run would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen Walkerman
802-238-0980