[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/Doe2.2 Loop-to-Loop HP

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:06:52 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I have a question regarding eQuest:

I'm modeling a house that will use a ground source heat pump with boiler
backup as a heat source.  The heat pumps will heat water that is circulated
through radiant tubing in the floor.  Is a loop-to-loop heat pump a good way
to model this?  I've done some research on it, but am not sure whether this
can be modeled in eQuest either in the wizards or parametric runs without
changing the BDL file directly.

How are my options for modeling cooling systems limited with the heating
system described above?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

~Karen~