[BLDG-SIM] Output Load Shape in eQUEST

Aquila Velonis aquila.velonis at quantecllc.com
Tue Jul 10 14:23:19 PDT 2007

All,

We are trying to verify if its possible to smooth out 8760 load shape in
eQUEST to represent the a wider population versus a single building.
DOE2 is this an option (I believe), but it is still possible in eQUEST.
Our issue is this, when generating 8760 load shape profile, the output
file produces a load shape that reflects the load shape associated with
a single structure. However, what we want would be a load shape that
captures the variability in the operating schedules associated with
buildings in the population.  We would be very interested to know how
and if this is possible to smooth the load shape generated in eQUEST.
Thank you,

Aquila Velonis
Analyst
Quantec, LLC