[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Date problem

Bryce Eschenbacher bryce at lseng.com
Tue Jul 31 10:47:40 PDT 2007

When I try to start eQuest I get an error message that my computers
date/time setting is off and that I need to reset the clock to open the
program. Here is the Exact error message:

Software Registration
Your Computers date/time setting is incorrect
Reset you computers clock then restart this program.

I have tried re-installing, but it had no effect. The program loads fine
when I set the clock four days ahead of the actual date. Just wanted to
know if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix.

Why does eQeust care what my computers clock is set to?

--

Bryce Eschenbacher, E.I.T. , Mechanical Designer
v:509.747.2179  f:509.747.2186  i:www.lseng.com <http://www.lseng.com>