[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Outside Air Load Report

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Mon Jul 23 16:45:41 PDT 2007

Thanks to all for answers to previous question,

Here's one more... I think it has been asked before although I
Google-scanned the archives could not seem to find it.  Namely, where is
the eQuest outside air load reported?  I see lots disclaimers for "The
above loads do not include outside air ventilation loads", but no
outside air load ventilation summary.

Do I really have to take a differential between the total load and all
other loads to back-into an outside air load for each space and system?
There's needs to be a better way...!

Thanks in advance,

Brandon Nichols, PE
Mechanical