[BLDG-SIM] loop to loop heat pump

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:14:22 PDT 2007

Thanks for all the replies this morning.  I can now read errors (turns out
they are in the simulation output file readable by D2SimViewer--who would've
guessed?).

The error I currently have is: "LOOP: WELL has no attached primary heating
equipment."

Loop Well is a loop type lake/well.  Attached is a chiller of type: loop to
loop heat pump.

Any thoughts?  Thanks for everyone's help.

--
Karen Walkerman
802-238-0980
kwalkerman at gmail.com