[BLDG-SIM] Suggestions for modeling Mitsubishi City Multi system, using eQuest or other

Peter Alspach peter.alspach at arup.com
Fri Jul 20 17:51:24 PDT 2007

Sean, we have found 2 options - one being EnergyPro from Gabel Dodd in
CA - it is CA Title 24 energy code compliance software but can be
manipulated for other regions with some work in DOE2. The other ooption
is Trace 700 (though how they model it is unknown to me - they could not
give me a satisfactory answer when queried.)

as an aside, we are currently getting push back from some code officials
regarding refrigerant volume calculations with this system and if they
cannot be resolved by the manufacturer then I would suggest a long hard
look at the viability of this system for certain applications.

Peter