[BLDG-SIM] ASEAM2D

John Ross Energy.wwind at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 12:27:37 PDT 2007

We have a "Translation Station" , an old P III / 800 Mhz that runs
Windows 98SE.
It has 5.25 Floppy, 3.5 Floppy,  and QIC 120, QIC 250,  QIC 250 XL,
Travan 1, Travan 2,
Travan 3,  3010, and 3020 tape capability; a SCSI  U/W CD-R and scanner,
two USB ports,
and .....  a  Zip 250 EIDE drive. It also has a RAID 0  array  of 2x40
GB ATA100 Barracudas.
Unfortunately I sold my awesome dual external enclosure  DS DD half
height 8" floppy drives (Shugart of course) a while ago........

If you have the 5.25 floppies and need them updated let me know.......

JRR