[BLDG-SIM] High rise condo system

Graham Carter & Megan Lyall hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 30 16:07:09 PDT 2007

Chris,

I haven't used the 2-pipe changeover system so not sure what happens
in terms of heating and cooling priority.  If you could give priority
to cooling but make cooling unavailable through the winter months
(just in case you have one unit overheating) then the baseboards
would take care of the rest?

If you can't prioritise cooling over heating then you could disable
the cooling and heating availability in the swing season and allow
electric baseboard heating to operate (make sure FCU fan is still
on).  In this case you would be guessing on aligning the schedules
with weather so it probably wouldn't work that well.  You could
iterate on different changeover dates to try and get it right ...

Regards,
Graham