[BLDG-SIM] Energy Modeling Software Recommendations for Architects

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Tue Jun 26 12:51:31 PDT 2007

I have had problems with the input via sketch-up ver 6 to daysim, but I
talked with the developer, Chris and he is aware of the issues and is
working to resolve (I think).

Leonard Sciarra, AIA, LEED ap

312.577.6580 (Dir)

G E N S L E R | Architecture & Design Worldwide

30 West Monroe Street

Chicago IL, 60603

312.456.0123

leonard_sciarra at gensler.com