[BLDG-SIM] Energy Modeling Software Recommendations for Architects

Leon Glicksman glicks at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 23 01:42:23 PDT 2007

You should try Design Advisor, a program we are developing at MIT. It
has a simple interface and give results in good agreement with Energy
Plus, Radiance and Windows. It is available on-line at Designadvisor.mit.edu

Leon Glicksman
Professor of Building Technology and Mechanical Engineering
MIT