[BLDG-SIM] Gas Penalty for Indirect/Direct Evaporative System (IDEC)

Michael Tillou michael.tillou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:58:04 PDT 2007

Xiang,

If I had to guess the problem isn't a bug in eQuest but something with how
you have setup the model.  I just went and looked at a couple of old models
from buildings in SLC, UT I did earlier this year with IDEC and I didn't
have any problems with heating penalties.  I just double checked by
simulating several parametric runs just turning the IDEC on/off and my
heating energy was within 1%.  I also got the same results using both eQuest
3.61 and eQuest 3.60.

Regards,

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE, LEED