[BLDG-SIM] mouseless

Kevin J. Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Thu Mar 29 08:43:41 PDT 2007

Working in the detailed data edit tree, is there any way scroll through
components without using the mouse? Tab key or arrow down doesn't seem to do
it for me.

Also, every time I save and then try to zoom in or out, the 3-D view
disappears.  Shutting down and reopening is all that I have been able to do
so far to get it back.
Has anyone else experienced this?  Any advice?

Is there open code to all for equest?  Where would I be able to find it if
it exists?  I am not familiar with viewing code for programs, any advice
someone could offer, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Kevin