[BLDG-SIM] Gshp in detailed edit mode

Baugher, Bridgette bridgetteb at 2rw.com
Wed Mar 28 09:12:43 PDT 2007

Hello -

in eQUEST, I understand that using a gshp is easy with the wizard, but I
am now using the detailed edit mode and it is not as simple.  I have
created the water loop and the hvac system that goes along with it, but
what "system type" is appropriate to simulate a gshp?  The default
option is a packaged var vol var temp unit - but the users manuals
specify that PVVT, PVAVS, and PSZ systems can be used.  What is the
difference between these three types, and could the "water loop" heat
pump work?

Thanks!

Bridgette

Bridgette Baugher