[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST: Office Building

micha radi micharadi at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:35:02 PST 2007

Dear all,

When I select "Office Building, two-story" and put in my data. In the LS-C
report, it shows that the wall is only affected but the roof is not affected
whatsoever. With or without thermal insulation. Roof conduction is zero
with/out the insulation. Using, schematic design wizard.

I have run the same case in a number of different climatic locations, same
effect still. I have also run the default case when choosing "Office
Building", but still same result.

Any help is much appreciated.

Micha