[BLDG-SIM] 90.1-2004 ASHRAE Basecase

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:37:03 PST 2007

Hello,

I had a question regarding setting up a baseline model based on the ASHRAE
90.1-2004 standard.  For the envelope requirements, the required values for
the "Slab on Grade Flrs" and "Below Grade Walls" are in terms of "F-values"
and "C-values" respectively.  Since eQuest only takes the U or R values as
inputs, I was wondering how these F and C values corresponded to them.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten