[BLDG-SIM] How to include a skylight in an e-quest model

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Wed Mar 21 06:45:06 PDT 2007

eQuest version 3.61 has significantly improved the way eQuest deals with
skylights.  I suggest you go to the DOE2.2 website and make sure you
download the latest version.

The new version allows you to define a window as a standard window, flat
skylight, domed skylight or tubular daylighting device.  If you open the
DOE2 help file from within eQuest 3.61 and go to Vol6: New Features you
can find descriptions of the keyword changes for these new algorithms.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
ETC Group - Energy Engineering for a Sustainable Future
Ph:413-458-9870