[BLDG-SIM] e Quest question

Chris Balbach cbalbach at psdconsulting.com
Sat Mar 10 05:44:52 PST 2007

Mihit:

TREAT (Targeted Residential Energy Analysis Tool) is a 8760 hour whole
building energy simulation tool which uses the SUNREL engine and is
designed specifically for single/multi zone residential energy
improvement modeling.

TREAT's unique functionality includes an integrated billing analysis
module and weather normalization techniques, which allow a modeler to
easily 'calibrate' their whole building energy model before
investigating the impacts of building improvements. In addition, TREAT
provides an integrated reporting tool including the ability to produce
custom reports in MSword using XML outputs from the program. Treat also
integrates non-energy (health and safety) improvements into overall
financial savings calculations.

A 30 day fully functional trial version of the software can be
downloaded from http://www.treatsoftware.com.

Have fun

_Chris

Chris Balbach