[BLDG-SIM] Green Guide for Health Care

Julie Hendricks JulieH at kirksey.com
Thu Mar 1 11:29:30 PST 2007

Below is a response from the Green Guide program manager about using
EQuest.  Please contact her for more detail if you need it.

The Green Guide recommends using DOE-2.1E or Energy Plus to calculate
compliance with GGHC EA Prerequisite 2 and GGHC EA credit 1.  However,
teams may use other programs such as eQUEST if they comply with the
performance standards laid out in the credit language.

For answers to additional questions, the Green Guide encourages
registered projects to post their queries to the Green Guide Forum.

Thanks!
Adele

Adele Houghton, AIA, LEED(r) AP

Green Guide for Health Care
Project Manager
c/o Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems
8604 FM 969
Austin, TX 78724

adeleh at gghc.org
t 512 928 4786