[BLDG-SIM] Office plug loads

Jamy Bacchus jbacchus at rumseyengineers.com
Mon May 14 08:32:08 PDT 2007

Does anyone have a copy (or know where one can be obtained) of the
British Council for Offices' "Stanhope BCO Occupancy and Small Power
Position Paper", June 2000? It's been removed from their website. It was
a review of small power provisions and occupation densities in office
buildings.

Ultimately I'm looking for data on office plug loads and in the US and
UK, so other recommendations of more current assessments would be
welcome. I have most of the ASHRAE reports.

Thanks,
Jamy

Jamy Bacchus, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Project Engineer