[BLDG-SIM] Green Building/Building Science programs for graduate and undergraduate students

Reinhart, Christoph Christoph.Reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Nov 9 11:03:38 PST 2007

Dear Karen:

The Master of Design (http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/academic/mdes/) and
Doctor of Design (http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/academic/ddes/) programs at
the Graduate School of Design (GSD) at Harvard both offer Environmental
Technology as a focus area. The school offers a basic course on
climate-responsive design as well as more focused courses on acoustics,
energy performance simulation, green roofs, lighting/daylighting, and
sustainability. I will be joining the GSD faculty in July 2008 to build
up a research group on daylighting and energy-efficient building design.
Please feel free to contact me should these areas be of interest to you
for your graduate work.

Applications for the DDES and MDES programs are due by January 19th
2008.

Christoph

Christoph Reinhart, Ph.D.

Associate Research Officer                      National Research
Council Canada                 Institute for Research in Construction

1200 Montreal Road M-24, Ottawa         Ontario K1A 0R6, Canada

tel: (613) 993-9703                                  fax: (613) 954 3733
christoph.reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
<blocked::mailto:christoph.reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>

Daylight 1-2-3 Wizard (initial design)       www.daylight1-2-3.com
<http://www.daylight1-2-3.com/>