[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE Question

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Oct 23 13:20:49 PDT 2007

I'm filling in a LEED 2.2 template for Appendix G, and there is a
question that asks "number of defaults overridden" I can't find an
explanation for what this means. What defaults are they asking for here?
Most eQUEST models have a lot of defaults overridden - I'm guessing the
good folks at ASHRAE don't want me to enumerate all of these. So what
are they looking for here?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
One tree makes 16.67 reams of copy paper or 8,333.3 sheets
~Conservatree, September 2002