[BLDG-SIM] good advertising opportunity

Guillaume Jolly gjolly at gfbris.com
Sun Oct 21 18:21:00 PDT 2007

Hi peter I thought I would share this info with you.
The foollowing adress is the adress of a mailing list in building
simulation, readers are all over the world and advertisment of building
simulation software are welcome: 'bldg-sim at gard.com'
The web site is http://www.gard.com/ml/bldg-sim.htm
This site is the "official" forum of the International Building
Performance Simulation Association
<http://www.ibpsa.org/>
Since CFD is becoming a big tool in energy saving building design, I
think CD adapco could advertise there for free and reach 100(0?)'s of
engineers that are invloved in building simulation worlwide...

Best Regards

Guillaume Jolly

George Floth Pty. Limited

CONSULTING ENGINEERS BRISBANE OFFICE