[BLDG-SIM] Simulation Result Retrieval

Matt Edwards medwards at aeieng.com
Tue Oct 16 12:06:09 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have run into an error message after simulation that prevents
simulation results from being compiled and displayed.  Just before the
simulation creates the hourly reports, four error messages appear each
with the following format: "Error retrieving EG_MoEU_ED CSV simulation
results for table 'Electric Consumption (kWh)' (returned -3)."  The
additional errors reference 'Gas Consumption (kBtu),' 'Electric Demand
(kW),' and 'Gas Demand (Btu/h).'  After clearing the error windows, the
simulation completes "successfully," but no simulation output file is
created for the run.  These error headings correspond to the graphic
report headings that eQUEST automatically creates, and no data is
recorded in the graphic report interface.  I have looked for errors in
the .inp and .BDL files, but I have not found anything.  Is there any
place that I can reconcile this error in order to retrieve the
simulation output?

Thanks,

Matt Edwards LEED ® AP
Mechanical Systems | Affiliated Engineers, Inc
5802 Research Park Blvd
Madison, WI 53719

Phone: (608) 236-1154 (direct)
Fax: (608) 238-2614