[BLDG-SIM] [Campus Chilled Water] eQUEST: Central Chiller for Baseline?

Yoko Matsuyama ymatsuyama220 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:10:06 PDT 2007

Jon,

What if I assume the building is purchasing seam and chilled water from
campus facility, therefore I am using steam meter and chilled water meter (
G3.1.1.1 and TABLE 11.3.2A).
At the same time, I am wondering if LEED counts any credit for
campus central plants that corporate renewable energy...

Stanford University provides steam $20.12/1000 lb, chilled water $.3040/
ton-hr and electricity $0.1035/kWh

Yoko