[BLDG-SIM] Heat Pump COP

Michael Blasnik michael.blasnik at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 06:29:28 PDT 2007

A somewhat minor point, but I think you have mis-read the test standard.  The
0.05 inch ESP is the tolerance allowed under testing conditions, not the actual
ESP level.  Table 2 on page 59149 shows the minimum ESP for testing ranges from
0.10 to 0.20, varying as a function of rated capacity.

Michael Blasnik
M Blasnik & Associates