[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Default f(PLR) Skepticism

Taylor Keep taylor.keep at arup.com
Fri Oct 5 11:25:35 PDT 2007

Thank you all for your responses and your time. My primary error was
simple... not including the PLR factor itself within the curve. Your
comments greatly increased my understanding of how the chiller and
boiler plant are modeled - I'm glad that I made the error so I could
learn so much. I will now pay close attention to the condenser loop
reset strategy when modeling a chiller VSD (for example).

Taylor

Taylor Keep
Mechanical, LEED(r) AP

Arup